I took a break from the blog… a break dedicated to a special moment of my life. The month of May, the month that I have always imagined that I would get married. It happened!! I am a lady now, as they would say ;)) However, I am a lady who’s ready to do things! No more breaks, I’m back and ready! I will probably tell you about the wedding in around 3 months, I guess, when I’ll receive all the photos. Until then, we are talking about loafers.
When it comes to comfortable shoes, my mind goes to loafers. They can be super cool if you manage to highlight them in the outfit.
But… which ones do we buy and what are the ideal combinations?
– You want to send a funky style, go for coloured loafers.
– If you want to add them into stylish or office outfits, the black or white ones would be the wisest choice
– Do you have in your wardrobe at least a pair of skinny, boyfriend or flaring jeans? Great, then you can already make an amazing combination.
– A denim shirt and a pair of mom jeans – one of my favourite combinations.
– With overalls? Hell, yeah!
– Mini skirts? Of course, of course!
– Capri pants? Add them on the list!
– Want an Englishwoman kind of style? Take your mini skirt, a trench and a pair of classic loafers.
Piece of advice! To avoid looking masculine, go for colors!
Not so nice!!
– Hmm, I don’t personally like and I wouldn’t recommend going for socks or tights.
– Be careful not to go into „granny” zone. Pay close attention if your floral dress or your midi skirt is the best choice.
I have to admit that I love colors! The first pair of loafers that I bought this year is a bright purple. Do I have to mention that I simply love them and that I have worn them in different combinations? You might check Instagram for that ;)) I bought them from yoins.com. I did not buy before from this site and I was a little worried, I have to admit. Buuut, when they arrived I was simply blown away by the way they looked. Definitely, they are in my top 3 most comfortable shoes to wear, daily if it’s possible ;))
Let me show you the first combination that I went with.
Also, a few photos „stolen” from my Instagram account (@ramona.cervenciuc)
And if I still haven’t persuaded you yet, I „stole” some ideas of wearing loafers from Pinterest.
If you are still not impressed, I invite you to check yoins.com site. I have already created a wishlist:
Until my next article, hugs and kisses to you all!®©
Be yourself, enjoy your style!